Web Designer (2-3 years)
- Excellent HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Good understanding of UX/UI
- Experience in responsive and mobile design
- PHP Knowledge
- Strong knowledge on Java script, jQuery, jquery mobile, and AJAX
- Template creation experience in WordPress, Magento, Drupal etc
Android Developer (3-5 years)
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in Hybrid Application development
- Experience with Vendor Mobile APIS, Push notifications, and more.
- Strong Knowledge in JS and Angular JS Framework.
- Proficiency in Hybrid Platforms such as Phonegap/Xamarin & good grasp of native device API’s (iOS, Android & Windows), and application frameworks.
- Good understanding of full mobile development life cycle.
HR/admin Executive (1-3 years)
- Payroll & Administration.
- Handling Entire Recruitment cycle, Joining Process, Employee Induction
- Documenting HR processes via Microvision’s HRMS software.
- Handling employee and office infrastructure process end to end.
- Taking care of vendor services and payments.
- Maintaining Leave & Attendance record.
Business Development manager IT Sales (4-5 years)
- Any graduate/Under Graduate (Sales Executive)
- Pleasant, cheerful personality and enjoys meeting people.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in IT Sales preferred.
- Excellent sales driven and able to meet sales target.
- Must be able to communicate well across all levels.
- Deliver revenue against pre-defined targets a- Generate profitable and sustainable revenue for the company and objectives
- Identifying and establishing new business and convert leads to successful closures.
- Exploring new business opportunities within the market on daily basis and generate more business.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations; negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
- Establish and improve cooperation with new/existing customers. Ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support.
- Create new business opportunity, Project bidding, and International marketing.
- Online research
- Client requirement,
- Bidding on Projects
- Lead Generation
- E-mail Marketing
- Proposal Drafting
- Feature List &All Business Development Activity
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the Team, such as marketing, sales management, technical support etc. to ensure a transparent and co-ordinate approach in the with the client
- Ensure their strategy is understood and agreed with sales management.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- good communication and ‘people skills
- confidence and motivation
- determination and the drive to work towards targets
- the ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- good organizational and time management skills
- the resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
- attention to detail
- the ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
- Good business sense and a professional manner.
- In order to effectively perform the multitude of tasks required, managers should work well under pressure and with deadlines, and have significant experience in IT business and human resources.
- Also need strong leadership, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- High performing sales driven environment.
- Growth industry.
- Ideal environment for self-driven high performers.
- Competitive salary and regular yearly bonus structure.
- Confident in managing sales and long term goals set.
- Maintain high level of customer service standards at all times
- Salary as per industry Norms
- Working hours: 8:30 hours shift 6 Days a week (2nd & 4th Saturday Off)
Timing: – 11:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m
Venue: 204,Second Floor,156 Nirman Vihar,Opposite Madhuban Park,New Delhi – 110092
Note : Interested candidate can send your cv @ firstname.lastname@example.org