Sales Executive/Business Development Executive
- Any graduate/Under Graduate (Sales Executive)
- Pleasant, cheerful personality and enjoys meeting people.
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in IT Sales preferred.
- Excellent sales driven and able to meet sales target.
- Must be able to communicate well across all levels.
- Deliver revenue against pre-defined targets a- Generate profitable and sustainable revenue for the company and objectives
- Identifying and establishing new business and convert leads to successful closures.
- Exploring new business opportunities within the market on daily basis and generate more business.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations; negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
- Establish and improve cooperation with new/existing customers. Ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales support.
- Create new business opportunity, Project bidding, and International marketing.
- Online research
- Client requirement,
- Bidding on Projects
- Lead Generation
- E-mail Marketing
- Proposal Drafting
- Feature List &All Business Development Activity
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with the Team, such as marketing, sales management, technical support etc. to ensure a transparent and co-ordinate approach in the with the client
- Ensure their strategy is understood and agreed with sales management.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- good communication and ‘people skills
- confidence and motivation
- determination and the drive to work towards targets
- the ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- good organizational and time management skills
- the resilience to deal with customers who turn you down
- attention to detail
- the ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
- Good business sense and a professional manner.
- In order to effectively perform the multitude of tasks required, managers should work well under pressure and with deadlines, and have significant experience in IT business and human resources.
- Also need strong leadership, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- High performing sales driven environment.
- Growth industry.
- Ideal environment for self-driven high performers.
- Competitive salary and regular yearly bonus structure.
- Confident in managing sales and long term goals set.
- Maintain high level of customer service standards at all times
- Salary as per industry Norms
- Working hours: 8:30 hours shift 6 Days a week (2nd & 4th Saturday Off)
Timing: – 11:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m
Venue: 204,Second Floor,156 Nirman Vihar,Opposite Madhuban Park,New delhi – 110092
Note : Interested candidate can send your cv at email@example.com