Terms & Conditions
We welcome you to our website. If you surf this website and buy services / product, you are agreeing to comply with and bound by the following term and conditions of use, which governs relationship between you and business entity with Microvision Softech Solutions.
The term, Microvision Softech Solutions, or “we, us” are referred as the owner of the website registered at office address 204, 2nd Floor, 156 Nirman Vihar,Opposite Madhuban Park, New Delhi – 92 The term “you” Refers to user, visitor of this website
The use of this website is subject to the below term and conditions.
- The content available on the website is for general information and use. We may keep right to change without any notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provide any warranty / guarantee to accuracy, timeline, performance, completeness or any information provided by this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information on website may have inaccuracy/ error. We exclude any liability for any such error
- The website content material is copyrighted to Microvision Softech Solutions, Do not copy, rewrite or re-produce it in any other form for your personal/ official use.
- The use of services / products on this website is purely on your own risk, for which we shall not be responsible. It will be your liability to check that the services / packages, information meets to your need or not.
- Unauthorized use of his website would rise to serious claims for any damages happen under the criminal offence.
Regardless of the place of venue, this contract was entered into in New Delhi, India and any dispute will be litigated or arbitrated in New Delhi, India.
This agreement contained in this “Proposal”?constitutes the sole agreement between Microvision Softech Solutions and Client and its owners.
Any additional work not specified in the proposal will be estimated separately or would require amendment to this proposal. All the images/ content etc has to be provided by the client. If in case, client doesn’t provide us images/ content, we assume to use images from Internet. We try best to use the royalty free images but once delivery is made, it’s the responsibility of client to check and the work provided. In case, if they feel something to change, you may write us immediately to implement. Once the project/task has been delivered, Microvision Softech Solutions doesn’t accept any liability of copyright infringement/trademark/performance or any legalities raised for any reason. It is advisable to provide to text/images and other content at the time of contract to ensure the work is done as per the agreement and hassle-free for both of the parties
In the event the fee payable by client are tax deductible at sources, the TDS certificates should be provided by client to “Microvision Softech Solutions”? The taxes would be charged separately for the professional services and will be quoted separated. Any such charges shall be paid by client in retrospective/non-retrospective mode.
In an event client terminates the contract during the course of development / progress phase, the payments made will not be refunded. In case of any legal proceeding, the amount paid will not exceed the amount charged from the client.